Friday, January 4, 2008

Meme Friday

I've never been tagged (sob!), so I'm tagging myself. I don't care if I can't do that, it's my blog! So there! And if you want to put it on your blog, feel free. I "borrowed" this one from MP http://bbmpsecondjournal.blogspot.com/

Whats your name spelt backwards?: Mik

What did you do last night?: Cleaned my house, did laundry, studied multiplication tables with Maddy

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?: iTunes

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?: Yes, I'm strange

Last time you swam in a pool?: December

What are you wearing?: Jeans, maroon tank and black cardigan

How many cars have you owned?: 11

Type of music you dislike most?: Thrash rock

Are you registered to vote?: Yes

Do you have cable?: Not cable, but Directv

What kind of computer do you use?: Dell Inspirion Laptop

Ever made a prank phone call?: Yes

You like anyone right now?: I like lots of people. But to paraphrase MP's answer, "Are we in junior high?"

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: I've bungee jumped, so sky diving it is

Furthest place you ever traveled?: Mexico

What's your favorite comic strip?: Pearls Before Swine

Do you know all the words to the national anthem?: Yes

Shower, morning or night?: Morning

Best movie you've seen in the past month?: There's only 4 days in the month so far. Last month would be The Golden Compass

Favorite pizza toppings?: Sausage, mushroom and onion

Chips or popcorn?: Hmmm, depends. With a movie, popcorn. Just to munch - Doritos

What cell phone provider do you have?: Cingular/AT&T/Whatever they are this week

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: No! Eww! Who does that?

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?: Yes, I was 3. I think I won.

Orange Juice or apple?: Orange

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?: My friend Craig

Favorite chocolate bar?: Three Musketeers

Who is your longest friend and how long?: Longest, like length? Ha ha. I guess it would be Lynn, 15 years. She's also my tallest friend.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?: Yuck, never.

Have you ever won a trophy?: Nope, but I got a ribbon for the beauty pagent

Favorite arcade game?: Qbert

Ever ordered from an infomercial?: No

Sprite or 7-UP?: Diet 7-up

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?: Work, but not school

Last thing you bought at Walgreens?: A Christmas Story ornament

Ever thrown up in public?: Yes

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?: Ah, love

Do you believe in love at first sight?: Yes

SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?: Spongebob (why is this question in caps?)

Did you have long hair as a young kid?: Yes, I could sit on it.

What message is on your voicemail machine?: Hi, we can't get to the phone. Leave a message.

Where would you like to go right now?: Florida

Whats the name of your pet?: Deedee and Nolan

What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?: No backpack, I'm almost 40.

What do you think about most?: Vacation

**EDIT - I don't know how to tag people, 'cause I'm not good with the fancy HTML stuff. Have you noticed I don't have pictures? I'm sad. So, if you read this, consider yourself tagged. This means you, Raquita.

5 comments:

Raquita said...

Very interesting - how ever you didn't TAG ANYBODY !!! what kind of meme doer are you anyway ?!?!? :)

Isabel said...

I'm not sure I've ever throw up in public.

Oh wait..yes, I have.

Do you need help uploading pictures and making links? I'd be happy to help you!

Anonymous said...

How to tag... Let's say you want to tag Raquita, you would enter:

<a href=http://raquita.blogspot.com>Raquita</a>

If you would like to link to or tag someone else (let's say you want to link to Best Buy), you would just replace

http://raquita.blogspot.com
with
http://bestbuy.com

Make sense?

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

I miss prank calling people.
These days, you can't.

With technology, people will figure out who you are. Plus, you run the risk of being sued. (People will sue you over anything.)

MP said...

Seee..I tag myself all the time (that sounds personal)..I love a good meme when I can't think of anything to say.
Copy the URL from the website..then highlight the word like Raquita...hit the linky button then past her url..when you post you will see Raquita underlined and you will have crated a link!!