Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wednesday Bites - The Thursday Edition

I was sick yesterday with the stomach flu that's going around. I'm feeling better today.

******

Another reason to quit smoking - it cuts your teeth cleaning time in half. I went to the dentist recently and it only took about 15 minutes to clean them. Even my dentist noticed they're whiter and easier to clean. If only someone had told me that years ago. There are a thousand things I'd rather do than go to the dentist.

*******

My favorite football team, the Dallas Cowboys, are in the playoffs this weekend. Here's hoping they play much better than they have in their last few games. I don't think it's fair to blame Jessica Simpson for Tony Romo's poor performance. But if they don't win, I won't be going to see her latest movie. Oh wait, no one is anyway.

*******

Maddy starts gymnastics tonight. She's adorable but athleticism isn't her strong suit. She was pretty excited about buying shorts and warm-ups for her classes. That's my girl! When I started golfing I had more fun buying the skorts and polos and shoes. I can't play worth a damn but I look good.

*******

Happy birthday, Rod Stewart!

1 comment:

Zookeeper said...

I love your "Bites" format - short and sweet. I'm glad you are feeling better. I had it on Monday (yuck!) I enjoy reading your blog, as do many others I'm noticing. Keep writing and we'll keep reading!