Thursday, February 28, 2008

Enough Already!

Could this winter BE any longer? Can we be done already? One more forecast that calls for 35 today, 60 tomorrow, and snow the next day and I will probably lose my marbles.

I'm not a doctor but I'm thinking this roller coaster weather is probably contributing to the general maliase affecting everyone. Of the 20 or so blogs I read regularly, over half have had recent sickness-related posts. It's running rampant through my office now, too.

Knock wood, Maddy and I have been lucky this year. She had a couple of stomach bugs, but nothing long term. I've had sniffles off and on, luckily nothing worse. I'm definitely counting my blessings. From what I've read, it's pretty nasty stuff.

So for those of you who are sick, I send you virtual chicken soup, hot toddys, warm blankets and daytime TV worth watching.

1 comment:

MamaB said...

Thanks Kim!

I'm home an 8 month old that developed a sinus infection after having the flu. So the cyber-soup is much needed! I share hope you don't get what's going around its very nasty!