Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday Bites - The Photo Edition

Here are some pictures from my Nashville trip this weekend. My sugar took me there for Valentine's Day. We saw Rick Springfield on Friday night, and went to the Blues/Predators game on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. I took some pictures of Rick Springfield on my phone and I'm having trouble downloading them. He was thisclose to me, it was awesome.



The view from our balcony. We stayed at the Gaylord Opryland.






Anthurium in one of the many indoor gardens.




Go Blues! (They lost)



2 comments:

Nancy R said...

We stayed at that hotel for four nights for a business conference of my husband's. My oldest was only 13 months old, and every night as we'd put her down to sleep we'd have to listen to that piano/light/water show in that same area of the hotel. I was so sick of that music by the time we left!

I'm completely jealous about the Rick Springfield concert!

Kellyology said...

I cannot believe you got to see Rick Springfield. I'm feeling the excitement of the 13-year-old girl who was in Lu-uv with him!lol