Thursday, August 14, 2008

Conversations with Maddy

Driving home last night, Maddy showed me a bump on her hand, and asked me what it was. I said "hmmm, I don't know. How long have you had this?" She replied, "since I was three." Oookay, so it's been bothering you for six years?
*****

Recently we were following a pick-up truck, and the driver threw his McDonald's bag and cup out the window. Maddy said "pull up by him! I want to tell him 'the world is not your trashcan, moron!'" Good point, kid, but I don't want to get shot.

*****

This morning, she was having a slight meltdown over a bad hair day. I was trying to flatiron her hair, when all of a sudden, she looked in the mirror and cried "where are my bangs?" Uh, right where you left them, dude.

*****

On a daily basis, that kid cracks me up.

3 comments:

Simply AnonyMom said...

That is so cute. I especially like the trashcan comment. TOO CUTE!

Our Crooked Tree said...

Kids are non stop entertainment! Too cute!

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

One night I watched my three-year old cousin, Chelsea. While getting her ready for bed, I took off her shirt to put on a PJ top and she embarrassingly covered up her chest with her hands and said, "I have little boobs."