Friday, September 19, 2008

Six Things

It's Friday! Yay!


My Life My Life My Life tagged me with this meme. I love memes.


Directions:


1. link the person who tagged you - (check!)
2. mention the rules on your blog - (uh, check!)
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you (okydoky - see below)
4. tag 6 other bloggers by linking them (consider yourself linked: Liz, Raquita, MaLeah, CB, MP, and Rebecca)


*******

1. I go to WalMart at least twice a week.


2. I must have popcorn at the movies. With fake butter.


3. Birds scare me if they get too close.


4. I believe the DH should be removed from baseball.

5. The opening credits of Monty Python's The Holy Grail crack me up, every time. "A moose once bit my sister." "Ralph the Wonder Llama" I'm easily amused.


6. I hate being cold. I'm cold now. Hating it.


There you go. 6 unspectacular things about me.


Enjoy your weekend! Come see us at the InterPlay festival!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this looks familiar, oh yeah I sent it too you a few weeks ago

Kim said...

Jill - I'm sorry, but I don't see it.

Anonymous said...

What are the Meme rules..I just did it..maybe I'll do it again next week...hmmmm
I wish my Walmart wasn't so scary.
DH should be banished, that is so stupid.
Birds don't bother me.
I love the popcorn..no butter, only salt...and dump in a bag of peanut M&M's..YUM

Me said...

Nice to meet you (through Hola Isabel). If I went to Walmart twice a week I'd spend waaaaay too much money! LOL.

Angeluna said...

Dear Kim,

I just wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog. It is so hard to lose a beloved child. My heart breaks for you losing two daughters.

All I can say is this totally sucks. My mind is empty for now. Drained, blank.