My buddy Jeannette interviewed me - here is our question and answer session.
1. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
When I was younger, I had a bad habit of chewing on things - my fingernails, my long hair, pencils, etc. I did chew on my crayon once and it tasted disgusting, so I never did it again.
2. Do bald men wash their hair with soap or shampoo?
The husband-elect isn't totally bald but he's pretty thin up top, so I can say with authority he uses shampoo. Actually it's shampoo with conditioner, because the skin on the top of his head gets dry in the winter and can flake and look like he has dandruff.
3. If you're in hell and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?
Interesting. If you believe in Dante's circles of hell, I suppose you'd tell them to go to the next lowest circle.
4. If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
Aren't you "punny" today?
5. How far east can you go before you're heading west?
I guess until your Tom Tom tells you otherwise. I'm directionally challenged so I'd probably being going south.