Friday, June 5, 2009

Looking Ahead

I've got a busy week coming up. First, I will be temping for a friend of mine while she is on vacation. She works for an attorney in Belleville, so this will be good practice to get back in the swing of that work habit. You know, like getting out of bed, putting on pants and lipstick, that kind of thing.

Speaking of work, I have a second interview next week as well. Hot damn!! I might just mess around and get a job.

Also, Maddy will be going to stay with her PaPa next week for a few days. She is very excited about the prospect, because my dad lets her mow with his riding lawn mower. I'm glad she's going. I have great memories of spending time with my grandparents in the summer.

If you don't have plans for next Thursday night, stop by The Royale for the Girls Guide to the Galaxy Relaunch Party. We will have giveaways, various demonstrations, and probably just a real good time. I will be giving away a $300 makeover - all you have to do is leave a comment on my post here at Girls Guide. So what are you waiting for? For more information, click here.

As for today, Maddy and I will be going to the local waterpark, then coming home and getting ready for the church picnic tonight. We walked by yesterday to scope out the rides. Once she discovered there were bumper cars, I knew my money would be well spent.

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Zip n Tizzy said...

Hope you had a wonderful time.
Lovely Maddy and her zest for life!

Jill of All Trades said...

Have a great time. Sounds like fun on the riding lawn mower.

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

I hope your temping job is going well this week. Thinking of you and missing you more!

---hope to see you soon!

Marrdy said...

Good luck with your interview! I'll be hoping things go your way!