Thursday, August 6, 2009

Update

I had my final interview this morning with Major Company. I think it went really well. She did say there were two other candidates to interview. I'm hoping I impressed the VP enough to offer me the position.

So, this is it. I either did my best and they like me, or I did my best and they didn't like me. Bottom line is I did my best.

I also heard back from the other Major Company, who went with another candidate. However, they might have another legal-related position in the near future, so the HR rep said she'd keep my information on file.

I also got an email from one of my readers with a link to a Major University job website, which was very sweet of her. I'll be perusing that website, and I'll keep looking while I wait for the decision.

I'm hoping, and wishing, and praying...

2 comments:

Jakki said...

...and so are all of us....

Zip n Tizzy said...

I've got my fingers crossed!