Friday, September 18, 2009

Breaking News

The trooper's criminal trial date of November 2, 2009 has been postponed to March 22, 2010.



I'm disappointed that it is being continued, but am trying to take comfort in the fact that it's not continued into April or May, considering the holiday season is fast approaching.


I haven't heard if this will affect the civil trial date of October, but my Magic 8 Ball would probably return the response, "All Signs Point to Yes."


But what can I do about it? Absolutely nothing.

In the meantime, we'll remember the good times.




3 comments:

Frogdancer said...

What a great photo. Maddie looks so little!!!

Susan said...

Hang in there Kim. I pray for you and your Maddie. God has a hand in it all. You have so many in your corner. Float.

Jakki said...

Hugs

Beautiful photo... sweet good times