Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Good. Really. I Promise.

A wise person once said nothing worth having is easily obtained, or some crap like that. It's been a hard road we have to travel and even though we though we thought we might be close to the end, now we've got a bit of a detour that we have to navigate. It's a slight bump in our path, and it will pay off at the end. We just have to plow on through.

I know I'm being totally cryptic but my bottom line is this - I'm doing okay. I might even be fine.

Thank you for checking on me, whether by blog comment, text message, phone call, Facebook, or IRL hug. I appreciate and love all of you for your support.

Onward we trudge...

4 comments:

MamaB said...

Your just awesome! That is all!

Frogdancer said...

Keep on keeping on.

Susan said...

I am outraged at the prospect of probation, but you, Maddy and your ex-husband are the jury. I wish for him spending the rest of his mortal life on earth teaching children and adults the absolute horror of texting, cell phoning while driving. And condemn him to teaching police recruits across America that the badge does not make them disregard the rules. Surely he is haunted. I pray for you and Maddy every day. Float.

Jill of All Trades said...

Hang in there.