Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day Two - Not Quite Finished Yet

Today, after testimony from a few more witnesses, the prosecution (that's my side) finished its case. To everyone who testified for us, I thank you for getting up on that stand and pouring out your heart. My gratitude is immense.

However, the respondent (the State) decided it needs more time to put on its defense - so on May 3rd we'll find out how the State decides to respond to us.

Oh look, another delay. You know, at this point, it's not a surprise to have to wait...again. I guess we've waited almost 2 1/2 years, what's another few weeks? <-- if there was sarcasm font, I totally would have been using it.

Ahem. Anyway.

Here is the news coverage (and comments) of Day Two.

4 comments:

Annie said...

So, he admitted to lying under oath. Uh, let's add perjury to the list of criminal charges. Praying for you all!

MaLeah said...

I have been thinking of you all week. I am sorry to hear about the delay.

Andrea said...

I've been thinking about you. Hang in there.

Kelli said...

I've been playing catch up on your blog this morning and wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you.

I just read your "Here's your sign" post -- WOW. I had chills.

Keep the faith!